B.E, M.Tech, M B A, M.Phil, Ph.D
AKHIL BHARATH BANJARA SEVA SANGHA (R)
Post . Ashihal Tanda,TQ: Lingasugur , Dist Raichur, Karnataka - 584125
Email- [email protected]
Dr.Chandrashekar Naik Born in the family of freedom fighters and working for the welfare of banjara community since 20+ Years. My Grand father Late shri Dr. Ramaji Naik was a freedom fighter, who actively participated in India’s Freedom Movement. My grandfather was called as “Dalit Mitra” by the people of Raichur & Koppal Dist.
Father’s Name:Shri Balachandra.Naik, Retired DySP- Karnataka
Mother’s Name:Smt. Shantha Bai
Caste: Lambani (Banjara) - SC
Date of Birth:1st June 1972
Place of Birth: Ashihal Thanda , Lingasugur, Raichur, Karnataka -584125
Academic Qualifications: B.E (Computer Science) - Kuvempu University, Shimoga
M.Tech (Computer Science) – Bangalore University, Bangalore
MBA - Bangalore University
M.Phil - Madras University
Ph.D - Lead University - UK
1. General Secretary - IT Cell – KPCC,Banagalore
2. CEO of SiliconEdge Tech Solutions Private Limited, Bangalore
3. Chairman – Silicon Foundation (NGO & Education Institutions)
4. Worked as ( 17 years ) Software engineer to Senior Delivery Manager in varies
IT Companies like - IBM, L&T, TVS, Wipro, Infosys, Motorola and USA.
Countries Visited : USA, UK, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand
Languages Known: - Read & Write: Kannada. English and Hindi
- Speak : Kannada , English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Japanese,
Awards & Commendations:
• Outstanding IT Award General Motors –USA – 2002
• Award for best outstanding in IT sector – AIBSS - 2008
• Special Award form Suvarana Channel - Youngest CEO in IT Sector.
Membership & Affiliation Various with Service Institutions:
• Member and General Secretary - KPCC,Banagalore
• Member – Society of Automotive Engineer ( USA)
• General Sectary – All India Banjara Seva Sangha.
Books & Articles Published:
PAVAGADA Dr. D. PARAMESHA NAIK
M.Sc., M.Phil., (LLM)., Ph.D., FISEC., FGSI.
AKHIL BHARATH BANJARA SEVA SANGHA (R)
Pavagada Taluk, Tumkur District
Mobile: 098442 50997
I was born and brought up from the remote village called SEVALALPRA, Pavagada Taluk Tumkur District of Karnataka State in the year 1973, which is one of the border areas of Andhra Pradesh. I belong to Banjara (LAMBANI) Community which is classified as (SC) Scheduled caste in the Karnataka State. I was studied 1987 to 2006 till DOCTORATE DEGREE total 19 years in Government Social welfare hostels.
I did early education up to 7th Standard in my Native place. Subsequently during the year 1987 joined to high school in Tumkur town and studied up to B.Sc Degree, later during the year 1997 joined to M. Sc Course in Bangalore University, later on obtained M.Phil, Ph.D degree and worked as JRF, published 28 Research papers in National and International Journals, Author for 2 Books, attended 30 National, 9 International conferences and worked as organizing Secretary for National Conference, received Fellow award from FISEC, FGSI.
During the year 1998 I was elected as VICE PRESIDENT for the Bangalore University Student union Association and served the student community in academic Endeavour sincerely. In the year 1999 I was elected as PRESIDENT of Pavagada Taluk Banjara community during the tenure brought awareness about importance Education, culture and socioeconomic aspects and organized several programmes to avail government facility to Banjara community. Then organized Banjara students in the Karnataka State and elected as PRESIDENT for the “Karnataka State Banjara Student Federation” in the year 2006. Organized awareness programmes in District and Taluk levels about Importance of education to Banjara community, political awareness, protection of our culture, socioeconomic conditions, and importance of technical education for youths and how to avail State and central Government facilities etc. later 2008 I was nominated as GENERAL SECRETARY for “ALL INDIA BANJARA SEVA SANGHA” conducted awareness programme, visited all the states to know the socio economic status of banjara community in the country. Presently appointed as PRESIDENT, KARNATAKA STATE “AKHIL BHARATH BANJARA SEVA SANGHA” (ABBSS) I have been extending advice, services to the several trusts, associations of banjara community.
I have been associated with several NGO’S, Association, organizations which are strongly working to provide basic facility like Health, Water, sanitation and other facility to the welfare poor people in india.
• Worked as President Karnataka Banjara Student Federation
• Working as AKHIL BHARATH BAJARA SEVA SANGHA- STATE PREIDENT
• Associated with several government and non government organizations working for the Health, Education and welfare of the society.
• GeoEnvironmental sustainability, Teaching and Research in University Level
• Published 30 Research papers in Journals, attended 40 National & International conferences
• Published 2 books
Father’s Name : Late. K. V. Dhena Naik
Date of Birth : 27.08.1973
Marital status : Married
Qualification : M Sc., M.Phil., (LL M)., Ph.D., FISEC., FGSI.
Languages Known : Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu and Lambani
Caste : SC (Lambani)
Nationality : Indian